2 day Foundation Dermal Filler Injectables Course
Day 1 – Extensive learning about foundation dermal fillers:
- Facial assessment skills, including tricks of the trade in developing an aesthetic eye.
- We show you how to get up to speed with this vital assessment skill that will lead you into the artistry of the industry.
- What are treatable areas.
- Indications and contraindications.
- Guidelines for volume restoration.
- Injection techniques and dosages.
- Complication management.
- Client aftercare.
Day 2 – Practical Day in foundation dermal filler with live models.
- Cheek augmentation.
- Lip enhancements.
- Oral commissures
As a boutique style training organisation we focus on personalised training with highly-skilled, experienced aesthetic trainers and small group sizes. During the course we include practical days focused on honing your injecting skills on live cosmetic models supplied by CPD Institute of Australia to ensure your confidence to practice independently upon completion of the course.
We do encourage you to bring along your own model (one) to assist you with your ongoing learning and follow up of treatment results and/or use this opportunity to have treatments yourself to enhance your learning experience.
DurationThe course is conducted over 2 days and qualifies for a total of 14 CPD hours.
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
|December (13th – 14th) 2-Day Fundamentals in Dermal Filler Course||13/12/2023||14/12/2023||$4,194.00|
Cosmetic Injectables Courses
The Cosmetic Injectables Courses are designed for Nurse Practitioners and also suitable for Registered Nurses and Endorsed Enrolled Nurses.
Our Past Attendees