About CPD Nurse Membership
CPD Nurse Membership has been created to support nurses newly trained in the industry of cosmetic and aesthetic practice, also considered as a pathway to running your own business as a cosmetic nurse injector under the supervision of supporting doctors. We are proud to say that many cosmetic injecting businesses have been established and operate successfully using the CPD Nurse Membership model.
Our founder Nicky Tzimas believed that training alone was not enough support to get nurses going in the industry post any training they have completed.
This then led to our CPD Nurse Members pathway to help support nurses starting in the industry, including a group of doctors who were willing to support nurses by assisting with medication orders and providing face-to-face consultation via FaceTime/Skype, and ongoing support to the nurses and patient care.
Our primary support is with Victorian injectors however can now offer ongoing support and referral for most interstate Australian nurses.
Benefits of CPD Nurse Membership
- Support from Doctors and Nurse Practitioners
- Consultation and medication orders via skype/facetime
- Access to an iPad app with all essentials to ensure you practice safely
- Nurse agreements in place
- Doctors and Nurse practitioner agreements in place
- Direct pharmaceutical company account access to order medications
- CPD ongoing support and guidance
- Free training throughout the year
- Special events
- CPD Nurse FB members group
- CPD Nurse handbook
- Accounts with pharmaceutical companies – neurotoxins and dermal filler
- Doctor support and availability Monday – Saturday
- Clinical Support
CPD Nurse Membership Pre-requisites:
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) qualifications
- Completion of CPD Institute Certificate of Cosmetic Nursing (minimum)
- Successfully completed 1:1 coaching clinic sessions
- Successfully completed coaching clinic assessment tasks
- Indemnity insurance (professional indemnity and public liability)
- Current Police Check (within 6 months of membership commencement)
- Current First Aid or Basic Life Support (BLS) training
As little as $49.95 per week.
Are you ready?
If you’d like to discover more about our CPD Nurse Membership and further your career as a Cosmetic Nurse, then please complete the following application form and a representative will be in contact with you.
CPD Nurse Membership
Prerequisite: Coaching Clinics are offered to graduates of CPD Institute of Australia’s 2-Day Cosmetic Aesthetic Anti-Wrinkle Injectable Course, 2-Day Cosmetic Aesthetic Dermal Filler Injectable Course, or the 4-Day Foundation Cosmetic Aesthetic Injectable Training Course.
Our Past Attendees