Our 3-hour workshop focuses on:
- Male ageing face and addressing important differences between the genders both anatomically and aesthetically.
- Asian aesthetic versus the caucasian aesthetic.
- Facial feminization versus non-facial feminsation techniques.
- Transgender injectable makeovers.
- Interpret principles of facial anatomy and physiology, including gender and ethnic-relevant differences and the effects of ageing, in order to assess the need for nonsurgical facial rejuvenation.
- Perform comprehensive and individualized patient assessment and manage expectations in the context of relevant cultural and gender aesthetic considerations.
- Interpret areas of muscle activity and facial volume deficits as they contribute to aesthetic appearance, in order to properly target injection sites.
Who is it for?
Participants will need to present their current AHPRA Registrations to partake in hands-on training with Dr. Edmund Wong.
- Small group.
- Hands-on training on live models.
- Certificate of Attendance
When: Wednesday 2nd October 6pm – 9pm
If you require any further information on the Dr. Edmund Wong workshop, call us on (03) 9041 3782.