3 Day Advanced Neurotoxin & Dermal Filler Injectables Course
Our course is suitable to participants that have completed foundation level injectable courses or with previous cosmetic injectable experience and are wanting to expand their offering of cosmetic injectable treatments and become an advanced cosmetic injector.
This course will equip you with the knowledge and skills required in more advanced areas of neurotoxin and dermal filler treatments. The aim is to ensure that clinicians perform aesthetic treatments in an informed and ethical manner.
The Advanced Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler Injectables Course is a 3 day course and can also be taken as separate one day courses.
- The identification of suitable advanced treatments for clients seeking facial aesthetic injectable treatments and cosmetic process related to anti-ageing.
- Comprehensive training; both didactic and hands-on practical training with live cosmetic models.
Day 1 – Advanced Neurotoxin Injectables Course
- Anatomy refresher, Bunny lines, Mentalis, Depressor anguli oris.
- Platysma bands
- Practical injecting on live models covering the above areas.
Day 2 – Advanced Dermal Filler Cannula Injectables Course
- Total Face Assessment – Aging changes midface and lips, facial assessment, male and female faces, facial ethnic differences, consultation skills, complications assessment and management.
- Cannula – choosing cannulas, depth of injecting, insertions points, facial anatomy, hand rejuvenation, adverse reactions and aftercare.
- Practical injecting on live models – focus on lower face.
Day 3 – Advanced Dermal Filler Tear troughs and Temporal Hollowing Injectables Course
- Tear Troughs – tear trough deformity, anatomy, treatment approaches, assessment, injection technique, managing risk and complications.
- Temporal Hollowing – anatomy, aging process, product choice, injection technique, managing risk and complications.
- Practical injecting on live models – focus on upper face.
Your comprehensive hands-on training will be supervised by highly-skilled and experienced aesthetic trainers. The training sessions run in small groups of students, ensuring your opportunity to practice is enhanced. All treatments are performed on live cosmetic models and you will have plenty of opportunities to inject and treat models on the course training days. Ample time is allocated to this part of the day, so that you are confident to practice independently upon completion of your course.
The course can be conducted over 3 days and each day qualifies for 7 CPD hours, totalling 21 CPD hours over 3 days.
|Course Start Date
|Course End Date
|March (26th – 28th) Advanced Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler Course
|April (30th – May 2nd) Advanced Neurotoxin and Dermal Filler Course
Cosmetic Injectables Courses
Our courses are designed for a perfect pathway for Dentists to work in the cosmetic injectables industry.
Our Past Attendees