Our Exclusive Lip Master Class has been created due to popular demand and will be hosted by Dr Irene Kushelew, president of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and one of Australia’s leading practitioners in the non-surgical arena. She has over 20 year’s experience, specialising in injectable facial rejuvenation techniques. With a proactive and holistic approach to anti-ageing, Dr Kushelew delivers tailor-made, long-term solutions to her cosmetic patients.
The Master Lip Workshop is designed for medical professionals who have some experience with anti-wrinkle neurotoxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best esthetic outcomes for lower facial esthetics.
- Patient assessment and evaluation for master lip enhancements
- In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
- Clients goal/realistic expectation
- Shape, symmetry, projection
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Lip border definition
- Lip body enhancement
- Learn to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
- Philtrum columns
- Lip pout volumization
- Happy smile, upturned corners
- Vertical fanning
- Heart shaped lips
- PHI ratio
- Aftercare and follow up
Successfully integrate master lip enhancements with different injectables techniques into your practice
All models will be supplied, If you would like to bring your own model please contact us on (03) 9041 3782 for further information.