Male Aesthetics & Master Lip Workshop: Dr Irene Kushelew
Lip Master Class with Dr Irene Kushelew (9am-12pm)
Our Exclusive Lip Master Class has been created due to popular demand and will be hosted by Dr Irene Kushelew, president of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and one of Australia’s leading practitioners in the non-surgical arena. She has over 20 year’s experience, specialising in injectable facial rejuvenation techniques. With a proactive and holistic approach to anti-ageing, Dr Kushelew delivers tailor-made, long-term solutions to her cosmetic patients.
The Master Lip Workshop is designed for medical professionals who have some experience with anti-wrinkle neurotoxin and dermal fillers who want to learn the latest techniques in creating beautiful lips and achieve the best aesthetic outcomes for lower facial aesthetics.
- Patient assessment and evaluation for master lip enhancements
- In-depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
- Clients goal/realistic expectation
- Shape, symmetry, projection
- How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
- Lip border definition
- Lip body enhancement
- Learn to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
- Philtrum columns
- Lip pout volumization
- Happy smile, upturned corners
- Vertical fanning
- Heart shaped lips
- PHI ratio
- Aftercare and follow up
All models will be supplied, If you would like to bring your own model please contact us on (03) 9041 3782 for further information.
Male Aesthetics Master Class with Dr Irene Kushelew (1pm-4pm)
Men and women’s aesthetic needs vary as does the anatomical presentation in men and women. Aesthetically pleasing outcome for a woman includes a variety of distinct features such as an oval face shape opposed to a man who will look more pleasing with the effects of ageing and a square set jawline. There are many differences that a cosmetic clinician MUST know when treating men to avoid feminising them. The ideal feminine brow shape is slightly arched and sits a touch above the brow bone. For men, however, a straighter eyebrow which sits lower on the brow bone is considered to be the most attractive shape. A skilled clinician will understand where to inject in order to achieve these different effects.
Did you know that facial hair is a benefit in reducing static lines?
- Injecting techniques for a male versus a female.
- Crow’s feet
- Brow area
- Addressing hollowing around the eyes
- Temporal area
- The different approach to cheekbone enhancement
- Balancing facial proportions
- In treating male patients, the aim should be to create a strong, square-shaped jaw and chin area which will masculinise the face.
- Nasolabial fold
- Double chin